Frame and Lens Care
- Use a microfiber cloth and lens spray cleaner provided to you by PVFV.
- Spray them to remove all debris and then gently wipe both sides of the lenses, and all parts of the frame.
- You may also rinse them with water and wash them with mild non-lotion dish soap, rubbing both sides of the lenses with your fingers, followed by a thorough rinse. Dry them with a lint free cloth.
- Always take your frame on and off with two hands to preserve the adjustment.
- Use your shirt or blouse to clean your glasses, especially when the lenses are dry. This can scratch your lenses.
- Use household glass or surface cleaners to clean your eyeglasses. These products have ingredients that can damage eyeglass lens and coatings.
- Leave your glasses inside the car/heat/direct sunlight. This may damage your frame and lenses.
- Put your frame over your head. This will stretch your frame out of adjustment.
- Remember: If they’re not on your face, they’re in a case!